Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first blogging experience!

Ok so I am VERY new to blogging...yes I know very behind in the times! But here I am! I was recently inspired to start cross stitching again by a co-workers daughter. And through her blog I found that blogging is a great way to see what cross stitchers are up to and learn lots of new stuff. i have not cross stitched fro about 5 years and before that I was a relative newbie, so I am still fairly green but really excited! I also love to scrapbook, both traditional and digital. So hopefully I be able to keep this blog up to date with all my WIP and whatever else I decide to share!

2 comments:

  1. Teehee, I'm so excited! I hope you have as much fun in blogland as I have had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lorilee
    Just pooping in to say hello - discovered your blog while surfing on my magic carpet as part of One World One Heart Giveaway. My place is Crossed Yarns (www.xangles.wordpress.com) do pop in and visit sometime.
    Pokua

    ReplyDelete