Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010 projects

I have been trying to figure out what I am going to work on this year and I am pretty close narrowing it down. I am going to try to post a list in the next couple days once I get it all figured out! So I have my massive Xitch SAL 'The Moon' (the group still exists on facebook, but the Xitch website will be going out of business; I do have the full pattern now though if anyone is interested) that will be WIP for years I am sure. I am also adding another big project that will take me awhile. I am going to attempt to stitch HAED's 'Purrfect Morning' for my moms birthday in September next year. Might be a stretch, but I am gonna see how it goes! Since those are both long term projects I have a couple smaller ones I would like to finish in the meantime. My BIL/SIL are having a baby in spring and I would like to stitch an announcement for them, as well as something for their wedding in the fall. I also found some cute quick projects I'd like to do for my kids. Like I said I am hoping to post a complete list with pics/links in the next couple days. I have a feeling that the list is going to be a long one! Hope everyone is well, thanks for reading and happy stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Purrfect Morning is just gorgeous. You sound like you will be busy this year with your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Hannah says "Wow, Good luck!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back stitching, girl... now for me to work it back into my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorilee,

    Came across your blog and I see that you are a nurse and you stitch. I do the same. I have 3 kids-two boys and a girl-though they are teenagers. I look forward to seeing your progress and welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete