Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My first biscornu

To offset some of the rather hefty projects that I am planning on doing over the next little while I am hoping to also do some smaller projects so that I can actually feel as though I have accomplished something! So my first project is a biscornu! I have never done one before but I think after watching a few tutorials, I am ready! I decided to just do a simple pattern on some scrap aida I found in my old x-stitch bag, just in case it doesn't turn out! Here are some pictures of the stitched pattern and hopefully I will have a completed biscornu to show you soon! I can't seem to pinpoint the link for the pattern but hopefully I will soon, and then I will post it! Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be a nice biscornu - I have never made one before either.

    ReplyDelete