Monday, February 15, 2010

A little late on the TUSAL update and one of my prizes!

Hi all!! Happy Family Day weekend to all my Canadian friends! Hope it was wonderful! Well I will start out with my one day late TUSAL update:It is coming along nicely! It had a little boost from a fight that my floss and I had. The floss won and ended up in the TUSAL vase instead of in my project!
I haven't gotten a lot of stitching time over the last little bit. I spent most of my time working on the baby announcement for my BIL's baby. Not the greatest picture, sorry, but it is coming along pretty good. The stitching looks like it ia all over the place, but surprising the back actually doesn't look horrible...yet!
This week I would like to focus on my HAED. It is also coming along, slowly but surely. It takes a bit more concentration so that I can keep Mr.Frog away!
And as a great start to this week, I received on of my blog contest prizes. Angela stitched up a cute little Lizzie Kate pinkeep for me as my prize for guessing her mystery stitching project. It is so gorgeous!! It is especially great because it is my first blog contest win and my very first pinkeep!! Thanks Angela, I absolutely adore my prize!! Here you go, now you can all drool as I did when I saw it!!I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for reading my blog and enjoy reading all of yours too! Have a great week!!

12 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when the floss wins??

    I love the pinkeep, congratulations!! I haven't made one yet... I'd love to see it close up one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh well the TUSAL jar won....LOL. Beautiful prize you won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pinkeep win, Lorilee! That Angela sure does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win dear. The piece is beautiful. Now quit drooling, get back to stitching and get that jar filled. LOL
    hugs, Jack...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice prize from Angela. I promise I will be sending yours from me over the weekend! I put the finishing touches into it last night and have 1 more left before I head to the post...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wip looks great and gorgeous pinkeep prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great prize from Angela!

    I see a train!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your WIP is looking wonderful, sorry that you lost your war with the floss but it does make your TUSAL jar quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. psst ~ you have an award... check out my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lorilee,
    Please stop by my blog and accept The Beautiful Blogger Award.
    Hugs.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lorilee.
    You have not blogged in a while and I was thinking of you. I hope you are okay and all is well. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and really hope to see you blogging next year again.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm new here. Found your blog through the HAED blog you belong to. I'm Julie, from Cincinnati, OH where I live with my lil cat, Yes Dear. I love HAED and have two (barely) in progress. I have five hundred stitches in on one and two hundred on the other, so not much to look at yet. Right now my focus piece is a meerkat, a gift for a friend's daughter. There's a lot of white on white, so it's going slowly. I like what you have finished of your baby sampler, and am looking forward to a piccy of your HAED progress!

    ReplyDelete